It's been a crazy week! We've not had internet for over a week now, so I feel like I've been disconnected from the world! Yesterday, A turned 5 (how time flies!), and we celebrated by doing a day of his favorite things. So, we had granola bars in the morning, went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch (with Mimi, Papa, and Nana), saw Toy Story 3, came home and played, then went swimming and on to Yogurt Mountain where A got his FREE birthday yogurt! WOW - exhausting day, and the kids slept great!
Keith turned in his notice at Daxko today, and begins work at his new company, Gorrie-Regan, on 7/1. God really laid this one in our laps, so we thankful to Him as we begin this new chapter in life! (Praise the Lord for pregnancies not being pre-existing conditions for new insurance!)
I have a bunch of pictures I need to post, including some of AC giving Keith a 'Spa Day.' PLUS, I have yet to finish my Disney run-down. I'm totally failing at this digital scrapbook nowadays....
1 comment:
New job...sounds exciting! I am going to look up what they do!
Post a Comment