Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Disney - Day 3

According to pictures, we didn't do much at Animal Kingdom (where we spent day 3) I'd like to say that we loved this park as much as others, but that wouldn't be the truth. In fact, I told Keith that we should actually not come back to that park next time. AK is always hotter than the other parks (due to the humidity of the extra vegetation), and outside of Kilimanjaro's Safari, there wasn't much to do. We had a late start that morning (not really a surprise if you've read my other posts), but wound up leaving around 2pm. We hung around long enough for AC to see the parade (see above picture)...that girl loves parades and shows (we saw the Lion King show)! Her wonder and excitement was so precious! :)

We had dinner at Chef Mickey's that night. We were so excited when a reservation opened (I had called twice a day everyday to get us this reservation), but it was LATE - 9:20pm. The kids fell asleep on the ride over to the Contemporary, and AC didn't rouse until we moved to our table. We love Chef Mickey's because the character interaction can't be beat....especially at 9:20 when the place is virtually empty! Here are a ton of pictures of the kids with the "core" Disney characters: (see, I was at Disney...just mostly behind the camera!)

No comments: