Thursday, October 29, 2009

Using Tinker Bell to my advantage

We've been in a fairy mood since the new Tinker Bell came out on Tuesday. Tuesday night, the kids decided they wanted to be in costume all night, and we had quite a good time running around the house as fairies. But by today, I decided to use this interest to my advantage. While A was at school, I convinced AC that we needed to clean the house for Fairy Mary (a character from the movie). She helped me mop the floors (yay!), and do some laundry. I never bothered to tell her that Fairy Mary was actually Mommy...I know, it's sneaky AND smart! :)

2 comments:

Becca Mae said...

Hey girl! I just got caught up on your blog. Love all the cute sayings and pics! Yes, A is going to kill you when he grows up! I think we all have some pics like that. They will be good for blackmail when they are teens though! Hope to see you soon and get caught up in person!

Kathy Posey said...

HAS KEITH SEEN THAT!!!!!???? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!