I want to plan a family vacation, but need some ideas. Can you tell me about places you've been with kids? We want to drive, but the most important detail is that wherever we go must lots for our munchkins to do.
Can you recommend a fun, family vacation spot?
2 comments:
OK, I don't have anything really interesting, but I can't wait to see what others put because I'd like some ideas too :)
Just FYI:
~We have been to the beach and skiing and to Gatlinburg. We go to Orange Beach where we can go to Pensacola to the air show and museum and drive/ferry to USS Alabama. There are kiddie tracks and mini-golf places and movies there too.
~Gatlinburg has tons, including the aquarium which is actually pretty good. They also have mini-golf and museums and lookout spots and trails (some not very long/strenuous) with waterfalls, etc. You can take a picnic along. And there are walking-horse places (and I don't mean TN Walking Horses--just really slow retired horses :)
~Skiing was a little bit harder, and its also near end of season...
I want to hear other responses because I am sadly ignorant in this area.
I want some ideas too. We go to Hilton Head Island, SC every year and I love it because I'm familiar with it I guess. I still want to take the big girls to Disney but I know y'all have already done that.
I also want to go to Gatlinburg....hmmm....let me know what y'all decide!
Post a Comment