The time is flying by too quickly, and I'm afraid I'll forget more adorable things my children say and do. Therefore, here are a few things that Andrew and Anna Catherine are up to:
Andrew
- He can now move the petals on his tricycle by himself. He was very good at the backward motion for a while, but now we've got forward motion under control. We came across a scooter at the park last week, and Andrew took to it like glue. Hm...Christmas.
- Love cheese. I picked him up from school the other day, and his teacher informed me that he's not a big eater, but will eat anything with cheese. Ah, Keith's child...
- LOVES to read. We're very big into reading the same 2-3 books each night, so now he can essentially finish all the sentences.
Anna Catherine
- Love make-up, purses, and all things girly. I've been fighting her with hairbows for a while now, but now with the simple phrase "Look at my pretty girl!" I can keep a hairbow for 5 minutes instead of 5 seconds.
- LOVES to read. We read the same books over and over again, and one of her newest favorites is Alice in Wonderland.
- Is getting close to potty-training. She'll "get in position" to go, and if I interrupt her to ask if she's going to the bathroom, she'll immediately say "No." I then console her that going to the bathroom is fine, and she'll then tell me if she's gone (and what). Funny girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment