We had a very football weekend and I wanted to record a few things for memories sake:
1) We went to the Hoover game on Friday to see Keith's 16 year-old brother, Tyler, in the band. While there, Keith was asked is he was Tyler's Dad. Keith loved that.
2) Our kids love band music. At both the Hoover game on Friday and the Mississippi State game on Saturday, our kids had so much fun dancing whenever their bands played. I wish I had my camera to capture their "moves" but somehow I forgot it for both games!
3) Cowbells are fun. I gave both kids their cowbells for the State game, and they had fun. Unfortunately, that fun extended into this morning, as Andrew found it around 8:30am - not what I had in mind for a wake-up call.
4) Anna Catherine likes shoes. (She now has the red sparkly ones from Target...that makes 3 pairs bought this month.)
5) Keith is a sucker for Anna Catherine. Not that he wouldn't do the world for Andrew, but Anna Catherine has some moves that I could learn from.
I'm due to post some pictures, so I'll try to get on that this week...
No comments:
Post a Comment