Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sick

Despite my best efforts, Mom is down. There has been a bug going around church, and I've done my best to avoid it (for both mine and Charlie's health), but it hit me on Tuesday. I feel miserable, and there is no rest for the weary. Praise God Keith is in-town otherwise I'd be in a real pickle!

The good side is that I've been able to make our Christmas cards, and with all the extra time, I found a new card I liked better! I can't wait for them to come in (and go out!)!

Charlie had his 2 month check-up today: 12lbs 8oz and 24.5in long. Both are in the 90+%, so he's growing well. Poor boy had 4 shots though, and was pretty grumpy this afternoon. Luckily he stayed pleasant all throughout Anna Catherine's 3K Christmas party!

Anna Catherine's party was fun - pizza, books and cake. She didn't want pizza (no surprise for this carnivore!), but instead ate popcorn. Her teacher read The Gingerbread Man and then we ate a cake she had baked into the shape of a gingerbread man. I was the only Mom there, since most of the other Moms are teachers at the school. I'm so thankful that I could be there, even though I know she won't remember later in life! :) I wanted to bring my camera, but I couldn't fit that in my arms along with everything else I had to carry...

Well, I'll take a bunch of pictures this holiday season, and get them up. My digital scrapbook must stay updated!!

No comments: