I've been especially unmotivated lately. After painting our interior walls, there is stuff all over the place, and I'm at a loss of where to start. A good purging of toys is really necessary, but I don't want to start!
I'm worse on the food front. I can't think of the last time I really "cooked" a meal - soup and sandwiches (for K and I), and chicken fries (for the kids) are getting old. I'm trying to start cooking in advance now; maybe I'll even do a full, weekly meal plan.
Is anyone else struggling around the house too?
2 comments:
I have been busy, busy-- but it's all in my hormones, nesting in the 2nd trimester...I tried to email you back and couldn't find your email for some reason-- didn't you use that meal planner at one time? How was it for saving at the grocery store?
I've got stuff piled onto the guest bed right now that I am going to consign at our church sale--including toys...but I've found that the XXL ziplocs are a great deal (like 3/4 for $5ish) and are great to store things if you need to put them in an attic or basement..just think how great it will all look put back together with the new paint-- we do need pics please!!
I feel you! I had this problem right after Christmas trying to figure out where to begin. I started writing down two or three things I wanted to accomplish each evening when I got home from work and it's getting more manageable but I still have a long way to go before I can call myself organized. Last night my goal was the kitchen floors, a load of laundry and cleaning/organizing the silverware drawer (ours tends to get messy very easily!). I think I'm approaching the nesting stage of this pregnancy :)
Post a Comment