Sunday, September 27, 2009

Savannah

Keith had a conference in Savannah this week, and the kids and I decided to tag along. We're so blessed! We were there for 3 days, and the kids and I spent most of our days at a "jumpies" that I found online. When we got back to the hotel, all of us spent our nights exploring historic Savannah.
Keith and the kids with the lions from a local statue
Fountains are everywhere in Savannah - perfectly wonderful for A and AC!

Me and the kids - we're happy because we're at dinner (see below).

Here's the before picture of my chicken pot pie from Paula Deen's - SO delicious. It killed me to have to leave the leftovers behind. I could eat it for every meal - but maybe without the $18 pricetag!

We had a great time, and did I mention that we are so blessed?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the CUTEST picture of you, A and AC!!!

Kelley said...

Glad you had a great time- I love Savannah! I think the AKL formal was there the year b/f K pledged.