AC is in this funny, opinionated 2 year-old stage. She says some of the best phrases, none of which I can do justice to in this written form. If I can ever get them on tape, I promise to post it ala video montage :)
--"You're supposed to not..."
--"Let me think about it....um, yeah (or no as the case may be)."
--"Let me pray about it..."
Lastly, she is a big fan of Share the Well by Caedmon's Call. She understands that she's singing to God, so she sings her little heart out. It's so sweet, even if it's completely off-key, sung with the wrong words half the time, and at a volume most outside our car could hear.
1 comment:
So cute! I've been meaning to post Johnisms for a while... Don't you just love this age? I wish I could freeze him here forever :)
Post a Comment