Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just updates

So, it's been a while since I was last on the blog, and I thought I would post some updates. First of all, Anna Catherine started saying "mama" in time for Mother's Day - a WONDEFUL present to me, and she's started expanding her vocabulary from there. She's excellent at No ('nah' with a vigorous head shake) and is getting very close to saying cat. She is 1,000% percent rough and tumble. Ex: she is dying to walk down the stairs by herself, so I thought I would condition her to go down on her bottom, like how Andrew did. She, however, thinks that since I'm sitting down, my hands are there to escort her walking down; and therefore has no interest in any other method. (She currently is sporting a large skinned knee as a sign of this.) She loves to look "pretty" using hairbows or bracelets, and loves to carry around purses.

Andrew is almost our birthday boy, and he is the first one to tell you that his birthday is in June. His vocabulary is also expanding rapidly - it just seems like he's so much older now than even a few months ago. Ex: the other night I was getting him ready for bed, and asked him if he needed to go to the bathroom before doing so. He popped his head into the bathroom (where I was brushing my teeth), and he said with attitude "I said I already went." What a little dude?!

Hope you had a nice Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: