Anna Catherine has developed so much in the past few months. She is walking well, starting to communicate well, and has further displayed her personality. She is definitely a Daddy's Girl - she lights up as soon as she sees him, but I have to say that her affection for Andrew might be a serious rival to that. AC is now in school with Andrew, and because othey haven't promoted Andrew yet, they are currently in adjoining classrooms. That fact made transitioning her to Trinity much easier - the teachers tell me how whenever she gets frazzled, they let her peek in (or on special days, visit) Andrew's room, and she BEAMS.
Anyways, I can never describe what things are like now, so I thought I would include some pictures.
From her birthday party (4/8):
From our time at Children's (it was such a cute picture despite the conditions):
And finally one from some Mommy/AC time:
1 comment:
Happy 13 months! She's so cute!
Post a Comment