Ok, so I was tagged by Peggy, so I guess I should carry on the tradition...
1) I am 27, and my birthday is 12/5.
2) I was born in Orange Park, FL, where I lived until 1992, when my parents moved to Birmingham
3) I have 2 college degrees in Accounting, yet spend my days working in project management/HR (my spiritual gift is administration, what can you do?)
4) I don't remember anything about the childbirth experience. I just remember that I was told to start pushing and then a beautiful baby arrived. I guess the epidural really is that good, and that's why I insist on having more children!
5) I did a test online and discovered that Keith and I can only have blue eyed children (both sets of our parents have blue eyes too, so blue is the dominant trait).
6) When I was a little girl, I prayed for small feet. My mother once told me that women with small feet were "desirable" in the old days, so that's what I did. (And it kinda worked..I mean, I have a size 8 foot, which isn't too bad for a 5'9" frame!)
7) I was voted Most Likely to Succeed in middle school, and then Most Dependable in high school.
8) My elementary school nickname was Tree Top because I was so tall (serious, 5'6" in 4th grade).
9) If the Lord blesses us with another pregnancy/baby, I will not find out it's gender. (Keith and I made this promise way before we had kids.)
10) On March 8th, Keith and I will have been together for 9 years..WOW!
I hope this gives you a better sense of me, and I tag Alecia and Katy to do the same!
1 comment:
#6 is Hilarious! I love that!
We're not finding out what our next baby will be either...whenever that time comes.
I'm sure you'll get there first so you'll have to let me know what it's like! It will be so exciting!
Post a Comment