Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Our little thief

A few weeks ago, Keith was out of town, and he called to tell me that he had the movie "Cars" still in his computer from our weekend trip. He told me this so that I could tell Andrew in case he decided he wanted to watch that movie (it's one of his favorites) while he was gone. Well, sure enough, one afternoon, Andrew hands me the "Cars" movie case, and tells me he wants to watch it. I tell him that Daddy had it in his computer, and he took it on accident. Andrew was fine with it, and so I thought it was settled....but little did I know that Andrew has taken that theory to heart. Ever since then, whenever Andrew can't find something he wants, he resolves himself by saying "Daddy took it."

Who would have ever thought that my little thief would be Keith?!

No comments: