So, we're not moving. God has made that abundantly clear, so we're excited about being near family as our kids continue to grow-up. While I've been a little uptight about things recently, I'm thankful that God made His will very clear! :)
On the health front, Anna Catherine had pneumonia for the 3rd time 2 weeks ago. Luckily, we were able to catch it before it got too bad, so we were able to treat it at home. Keith was treating her like a princess to an excessive point (my opinion, not theirs!), so we're having to deal with extra attitude...so, lots of adjusting of behavior around here!
Just as she got better, Andrew started to complain of an ear ache, so we took him to the dr. Turns out that that he has an infected lymph node, so that's easily treatable. BUT, I had her look at Charlie (because he was snotty) and it turns out he has 2 ear infections. It, unfortunately, looks like we're headed down to tubes path...
Well, that's what's going on with us now...
1 comment:
wow! I hope everyone gets better soon--that's got to be tough!
Post a Comment