Sunday, January 23, 2011

Catching up (yes, I'm already procrastinating in 2011)

Andrew is reading in school now - he has his first spelling test this week! How is it possible that my 5 1/2 yo (because halves matter now) has grown so quickly? He still loves Transformers, and plays Power Rangers, Star Wars, and other games with his friends on the playground at school. He loves to play Wii at home now - but I have to pace him because his competitive spirit can get pretty frustrated after a while!
Bananie still goes to school 2x a week, and now has another girl in her class. It's been almost the whole year with her as the only girl! Unfortunately, that new girl bit her on Tuesday, so our excitement is dampened... God love her, after the girl bit her, she didn't cry, but rather informed the girl "that we don't bite." She's so grown-up! :) And, just so it's stated, she hardly ever goes by her real name anymore - it's Melody (Ariel's daughter) or Kelly (after Uncle Tyler's girlfriend). She loves to pretend!
Charlie will be 3 months on Wednesday, and we're finally hitting our stride! He sleeps well - as long as he's on you. (He can never complain the we didn't hold him enough - he refuses to sleep unless it's next to us.) He has a pleasant personality, and smiles a ton...I even found a tickle spot on him this week (his inner thighs). I feel so blessed to have him in our family (as I do about all our kids)!

No comments: