Friday, October 15, 2010

AC's Fall Party

Yesterday, AC had a Fall Party at school. She doesn't love school right now, so she was SUPER excited when I walked in the door. Add my presence to face painting and special cookies, and Anna Banana was in hog heaven! :)
We bought a pumpkin early that morning for a pumpkin patch at school, so she was bummed when someone else "picked" her pumpkin. She cheered up when she got to pick one of her own.
Here she is with our friend Sawyer, admiring the Oreo turkey cookies he made for the party:
And here is her painted face:
Lastly, since she was so happy, I had to snap lots of pictures of her. She got tired of it, and told me that I couldn't take anymore. I informed her that I couldn't help it - she was so cute; and she responded that I could take some more. I love this little girl!

1 comment: