Saturday, February 6, 2010

I need to blog...

Nothing much has happened around here in the past week, but I know that my digital scrapbook need to be updated, so here I go...
We've been staying inside to stay warm and dry. The wet weather (including today's snow flurries!!) and the fact AC's recovering from pneumonia mean that we stay inside a lot. I've been working on their numbers and letters, and have even started a reading program with A. If that goes to plan, my guy could be reading in 3 months! Here's hoping!!
I've been debating homeschooling a lot lately, too. Talking with different Moms about their experiences has been helpful, but I'm going to have to pray a bit more! Lead me, Lord!
AC has become more articulate, which seems hardly possible. She's gotten into talking with her hands, too. It's adorable how much older than her 2 years she is! :)
That's about all for us...

No comments: