Andrew, being your average 2 year-old, says some funny things. I like to think that he completely comprehends how funny he can be (it's a compliment to Keith and I for instilling such a great sense of humor!), but I know that he can truly have no concept of how funny we find him. Here are some of the things he has started to say:1) "Andrew fell down!" (He says this, in third person, when he falls down.)
2) "Trick or Treat..Candy please!"
3) "Goodness!"
4) "Ah, crap!" (Way to go, Keith!)
5) "Jump on Daddy" or "Andrew's jumping on Daddy!" (Keith says it's very important to mention that he says this mid-air...absolutely no prep time for Keith.)
6) "Fell down...booboos, and Mommy so sad! (Then he makes this crazy cute sad face to mimic what I look like when I'm pretending to be sad (eyes closed, frowny face).)
7) "Night-night guys." Followed by one of the following "Up Andrew!", "Awake, awake!", a snoring sound, or "Peek-a-boo!"
I swear that I'm going to tape him talking soon so that he can have record of this when he gets older. He's so funny, and I know that he'll think he's hilarious in just a few years. I love this stage!
1 comment:
He is getting so grown up!! He does sound funny. We need to get these boys together. I love the blog and can not believe how much Anna Catherine has changed- she is beautiful. Call me- Melanie
Post a Comment