Monday, August 6, 2007

So blessed...

As anyone reading this blog would know, we recently had our second child, a daughter, 4 months ago. The common question we get from anyone is "How is Andrew (her big brother) doing?" We smile and respond that he is, in fact, doing very well, and that he really does adore his baby sister. Well, recently, he has discovered that he can make Anna Catherine laugh. The fact that he can make her laugh more easily than either Keith or I can, often means that we'll ask Andrew to make the baby laugh..and he will, just by smiling and laughing at her. So, it melted my heart on Friday night, when I had both kids in the car, and heard Anna Catherine laughing..and I looked over to Andrew to see him smiling and laughing at her. It was such a sweet moment, and I was reminded in that instant how blessed I really am. I hope that you too can look around and see the blessings God has placed in your path today.

No comments: