
On Saturday, we decided to take Andrew to the Zoo. When it started to rain only 30 minutes after we arrived, we decided to go to the McWane Center (they've got the Bob the Builder exhibit).
When we got home, Keith ran upstairs to put Andrew down for a nap, and I put Anna Catherine in her walker (one of her favorite places to be) while I tried to do some laundry. As I was folding, I heard her begin to softly sing to herself, and I thought she was talking to me, so I just kept folding and talking back to her. When I had finished (just a few minutes after she had been put in the walker), I looked down and saw her looking like this! My poor baby was so exhausted that she had fallen asleep standing up (so to speak)! I felt horrible, but had to take a picture because she looked so sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment